- Weather protection from sun and rain
- Entrance locator for your establishment
Outdoor escalators need protection from the elements. Miami Awning Company offers canopies for escalators that are airy and keep your patrons from feeling enclosed. These are engineered to the Florida Building Code and come in various styles.
Modular Arched Double Escalator Canopies with outside posts
Modular Arched Single Escalator Canopies with outside posts
Cantilevered Double Tiered Escalator Canopies with center posts
Canopies - CSI Code 107316
Escalator Canopy Specs
Modular Arched Double Escalator Canopies gracefully curve as sails lofting in the wind, creating a beautiful setting while providing protection for patrons using escalators. Typical size: (5) 13'-4"wide x 8'-10" length with a 14'-10" length for top level. Custom sizes available for your specifications. Sets of framework from lower level to upper level. Galvanized steel framework with double escalator columns. Pipe sizes 1-1/2"I.D galv. pipe with 4" x 4" square posts. Flame-resistant covers. Pre-template layout for installation. Special receiver plates for ease of installation. Installed in sections and lifted into place. Engineered to the Florida Building Code. Wind load Calculations. Attention to detail, framework fabrication, manufacturing of covers, and installation coordinated. Meets specifications for the Florida Building Code. Architects, Designers, Contractors and Specifiers - CSI Code 107316.
- Fabrics available: Ferrari Precontraint 502, Weblon Coastline Plus, Patio 500, Sunbrella Firesist
- (10) Standard Finish Colors: Electrostatic Paint Finish - ESP: White, Eggshell, Sand, Dark Bronze, Black, Aluminum, Dark Green, Dark Blue, Terracotta, Burgundy
- Custom Colors and Powder Coating available upon request